Monday, September 19, 2016

What I did 9/12 - 9/14

 9/12
We continued to play with circuits in class. But this time rather than using a bread board we actually soldered it down to a board. It took me a long time to get mine going. I accidentally switched the speaker and the battery wires. Then I didn't realize the speaker wires were a reflection of what the power wire orientation. So there was a lot of unsoldering going on. That being said, it worked out.
The picture is from when solder had combined on two wires so I had to clean it. Like I said, it took a long time. But I got it working to annoy people with the sound.

9/14
The next class I played around with the circuit I had made the previous class. I cut the wire and fixed some of the soldering. Then explored I glanced around the cabinets for ideas for future projects. I decided to ask Thomas a question and that gave him an idea of how to fix circuit 2 (which I had) so it would shut off other than when it is unplugged from the battery. I'll have to play with inserting different resisters with a switch to change the frequency.

On 9/16 Ben gave me the device for the group project. Might be better than I thought it would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment