Friday, October 14, 2016

What I did 10/10 - 10/12

10/10
We talked about the Instructables links we posted, then we talked about the final project.
I'm not exactly sure what I'll do yet but I have an inkling. I will research to see if I can come up with some ideas.


10/12
We played with our arduinos and made a circuit connected with our bread boards, but this time we played with LEDs and a light sensor.




Thomas gave us the site fritzing which has software that simulates a breadboard/Arduino and other elements like resisters. Might be helpful for the final project.

Also did another circuit.


We looked at the Arduino notebook and talked about pages 11-14 specifically about variable declaration, bytes, integers, long, float, arrays, arithmetic, comparison operators, logical operators, constants (PI, HALFPI, TRUE, FALSE)

No comments:

Post a Comment