Saturday, October 22, 2016

What I did 10/17 - 10/19

10/17
In class we talked about if then statements, for statements and a few other things to finish off the Arduino notebook. The most fascinating piece of coding information for me was the random number generator which would generate a number which would be the brightness of the light connected to the circuit (if it is a light). the equivalent of that would be randomized.

Suggested Github for pre-made code. when using that site we have to go into the code and take out "master apend". put the downloaded file into the libraries folder.



10/19
Thomas wasn't there so there wasn't officially class but I did come in anyway (I didn't check my email as I had spent the morning grocery shopping). Since I was there already I used the school computers to research links for my Final Project.

I have not flushed out everything entirely but I am considering making a device similar to the god Mercury/Hermes's hat/helmet. It would be a normal hat but would have wings on top which would have some mechanism to make them flutter. I figure my input would be light but that might change. I just like the idea of a hat with wings. It would go good with the magic mirror.

Here is the links I have found thus far:

http://www.instructables.com/id/make-an-ornithopterchirothopter/?ALLSTEPS


I will organize all this later in my proposal blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment